NEOGEN | Bio Peel Gauze Peeling #Lemon
- These 30 single-use exfoliating pads use a powerful combination of chemical exfoliants including lactic acid, glycolic acid, and lemon, orange, and papaya extracts to clear clogged pores while simultaneously harnessing the power of vitamin C to help fade acne scars.
- Dead skin cells are also physically sloughed off through the unique 3 layer pad technology that reveals a bright, fresh layer of skin.
- How to Use:
1. After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling pad so that the crisscrossed gauze side is facing down.
2. Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.
3. Next, rotate the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side is facing down.
4. Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris.
5. Throw away pad. Rinse with lukewarm water.
6. Follow with the remaining steps of your skin care routine.
7. Use twice a week or as needed.
- Origin: South Korea
- Volume: 30 pads / 200ml
- Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG017/6 Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract , Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Saururus Chinensis Leaf/Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Broussonetia Kazinoki Bark Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract , PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Cator Oil, Carbomer, Tartaric Acid , Glycolic Acid , Lactic Acid , Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone- 5, CI 19140, CI 17200, Fragrance.